Your Health and Well-Being Matters Most to Us.
As the current situation continues to change,& we want you to know NP Dodge Real Estate is here with you. We care greatly for our communities and have taken steps to protect you, our agents and employees from the spread of COVID-19. With safety and well-being as our top priorities, we have implemented the following guidelines.
We remain open for business. Our new guidelines effective Friday, March 20, 2020.
- NP Dodge sales offices have temporarily limited access to the public. Our agents and employees have remote access to ensure smooth operation and transactions.
- When an agent meets you at one of our offices, it must be by appointment only. Only one person or small group of up to three people is admitted to the office at any one time.
- An NP Dodge employee will be available to either admit you or ask you to return to your vehicle to be admitted when the current visitor(s) has left the office.
- Conference rooms are sanitized before and after each meeting.
Guidelines for Buyers
- Buyers should take their own vehicle to all showings.
- All buyers being shown homes must be symptom free.
- Follow basic social distancing protocols by keeping your distance.
- Before entering the property, you should use hand sanitizer for disinfecting wipes.
- Remove your shoes and put on booties if available before entering the homes.
- Do not touch surfaces while touring the property. This includes counters, door handles, drawer and cabinet pulls and light switches, etc. Let your agent do the touching to minimize contact with the property.
- Do not use the restrooms.
- After leaving the property, use hand sanitizer or disinfecting wipes.
Guidelines for Sellers
- If you or a family member is not feeling well, please do not have any showings.
- Prior to leaving the property before a showing, you should turn on all lights and leave interior doors open when possible so the showing agent and buyers do not need to touch light switches and door handles/knobs.
- When sellers return to the property after showing, the sellers should wipe down all door handles, drawer and cabinet pulls, light switches, etc. with disinfecting wipes.
Your health and well-being matters most to us. By following these guidelines, we can continue to provide real estate guidance to you in these uncertain times.
To see the NP Dodge Virtual Open Houses Channel now, please click here.